Thursday, April 12, 2012

What will you name your Monk?

[:1]Every forum has one of these threads I think, so I'll start one for the Monks!

I think martial art names will be popular, so I'm blatantly going to try and bag Chuck Norris.

I can think of more but I'll let you guys have some fun with names first |||You know Aang will be taken XD|||Sammo Hung

the Chris Farley of Kung Fu movies.



EDIT:

Changed my mind. I'm gonna go with Pai Mei.|||Hong Kong Fooey of course ...



|||Aang will definitely be taken :/

I'm leaning towards Zen, or Enso, or ZenEnso. I might just make three and name them Zen, Tao, and one for Confucianism but I can't think of a shortish but decent name to represent the last one|||I am gonna try to get Ivan Drago and Bruce Lee. Probably ain't happenin', though. Then there is Zangrief...|||Quote:








Hong Kong Fooey of course ...








Oh my god, that's a good name to have |||name: the_beard|||Charlie Chan all the way.|||I'm certainly not telling you, I don't like nickstealing

No comments:

Post a Comment