Thursday, April 12, 2012

Why the Monk? - Page 6

[:1]Monk will be the first class I'll play. I like melee. I like direct spells. I like fast characters. Altough I am not a fan of the male monk's physical appearance.

So I guess Demon Hunter will be the last class I'll play with.|||a monk is going to be my second character after my Demon hunter. i'm drawn to the monk because of my asian background and my love for martial arts. also a monk seems like a character which came out of my favorite anime naruto which uses physical strikes and defensive shields to bust down mobs and mobs like nothing. I also love the fact that a monk is known for its tranquility yet powerful characteristics.|||Monk is gonna be my 1st char mostly couse I kinda liked the Monk in Diablo : Hellfire when it 1st came out.|||paladin and assassin were my two favorite classes from D2, and monk takes those two classes and combines them for D3!

No comments:

Post a Comment