Friday, April 13, 2012

How satisfied are you with the Monk? 1-10 - Page 2

[:1]12/10

Shaolin too strong!!|||i am going to give him 8/10.

Right now from the 4 charecter i see this will be the one i start out playing.... but i am a Bow and arrow type of guy so hopefully the Range class will be just as cool. Beside his beard make him awsome just by itself, men with beards are always tough, havent any of you seen that episode on Dexter's Laboritory?|||15/10.



I freaked when I saw him in action.|||Quote:








15/10.



I freaked when I saw him in action.




LOL yeah - Kicksin's D3 successor. ^|||+10 Because the Monk knows Kung-Fu; and it is strong.

+5 Because the Monk is rocking Akuma's prayer beads from Street Fighter.



overall: 15/10|||9/10. Being a Diablo fan and an old school kung-fu flicks junkie this is the perfect combo for me. -1 since he doesn't do any tiger or crane style moves. |||Quote:








Beside his beard make him awsome just by itself, men with beards are always tough, havent any of you seen that episode on Dexter's Laboritory?




Hah, how could I forget that one?|||I just don't get what the skills are he's using.

When I think monk, I think "hand to hand melee."

The looks in the videos like he's running around spamming apocalypse from diablo1.|||Quote:








I just don't get what the skills are he's using.

When I think monk, I think "hand to hand melee."

The looks in the videos like he's running around spamming apocalypse from diablo1.




He's using martial arts, *duh*.|||It's an asssassin in different clothes and beard. He has combo moves, fast attack, and some moves that look they are just an improved assassin. Still, I was hoping, for something more comlex and diablo. My vote 1/10. The theme is wrong with this character.

No comments:

Post a Comment