Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Next Class -Monk - Page 4

So far I am not at all disappointed with what blizzard has done after all it's progress towards the game completion, and it is a surprise to see some of the things they come up with.

But from what I see now is Blizzard has comprised all their characters of one or two more classes and modified to a more modern style.

So all in all they are doing a good job but where are the cool archer based characters?!?! |||Quote:








A little disappointing to me. None of the characters have a wow factor to them(and I do not mean Warcraft). Hopefully Blizz will deliver with the 5th class, the Monk just doesn't do it for me.




The usual

The monk is awesome

And who could've thought such a character in the Diablo world. Only Blizzard.

For moi, the characters have the "wow and oomph" factor, they impressed me, the way Blizzard made them. The characters are unique, and when you see them you don't go "bah the usual builds like the other RPG's and 1000 other MMO's out there "

Now back to topic.

According to D3's official website, the monk uses fists weapons.

IMO, the Monk is like a combination of D2's Paladin and Assassin, only without the aura's and traps. The Monk is the TRUE martial art class, the assassin was a BIG disappointment. I'm not sure if auras should be introduced into the game though. Blizzard also mentioned the monk have holy skills, I'm expecting Buddhas to appear in the game I can't wait to the rest of the monk skills (Blizzard is REALLY good at this )



5 short videos have also been showcased, and they are:

1)Crippling Wave

2)Impenetrable Defense

3)Exploding Palm

4)Seven Sided Strike

5)Way of HUndered Fists|||Out of the 4 classes that have been revealed so far. This is definately going to be first char choice. Interesting to see whether the 5th class will change my mind |||Judging just from the trailer, mechanically he looks like the replacement for the paladin AND he has a Falchon Paunch.|||Quote:








Judging just from the trailer, mechanically he looks like the replacement for the paladin AND he has a Falchon Paunch.




Since when did Paladin uses fists? It's more like an UBER improved version of a martial arts Assassin, without the kicks yet.|||Since when did - read where I said mechanically and not aesthetically and you can see whether or not he's using fists, a fish, or a sword doesn't matter. Charge, zeal, holy help.

I did watch the the gameplay videos though and I see he's much different, mechanically, than the paladin. He actually reminds me a lot of Nightcrawler from the X-Men Legends games. He has very similar moves to all the ones shown on the site.|||Quote:








Since when did - read where I said mechanically and not aesthetically and you can see whether or not he's using fists, a fish, or a sword doesn't matter. Charge, zeal, holy help.

I did watch the the gameplay videos though and I see he's much different, mechanically, than the paladin. He actually reminds me a lot of Nightcrawler from the X-Men Legends games. He has very similar moves to all the ones shown on the site.




Paladins sux, Monks rock.

I wonder how does the female monk look like |||Quote:








Paladins sux, Monks rock.

I wonder how does the female monk look like




Just got back from Blizzcon day one. The female monk hasn't been seen yet. When you choose the gender on the screen of the demo, it only shows her outline.|||Quote:








Just got back from Blizzcon day one. The female monk hasn't been seen yet. When you choose the gender on the screen of the demo, it only shows her outline.




Alright, thanks for the info.

I hope she's one hot nun |||Quote:








Alright, thanks for the info.

I hope she's one hot nun




So far the female Wizard looks the cutest. : P She looks ALOT like the Sorceress. Even the guy who did the D3 mentioned that the revealed classes for D3 were the Barbarian, Witch Doctor, and the Sorceress on accident. ^_^

The female Witch Doctor and Barbarian don't look that pretty at all. Q_Q

Also, there were some really nice cosplays at the con. I don't think I saw a single bad one at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment