Friday, April 13, 2012

Monk's Beard - Page 5

[:1]The Norris has a beard, the Monk has a beard, coincidence? I think not. Seriously though if its that much of a problem for you play female.


Quote:








Yes,but isn't 100x times more logical that barbarian to have a bear too?




Not really since of the two characters the Barb is the only one who knows how to use a blade.|||Quote:








Can someone make a beard-less Monk?

(My Photoshop is dead..)




Well here's one with a trim beard. Look to the right at Simon:

[IMG]|||Quote:








Deep down, you are all wondering if the female monk will have a beard as well. Don't deny it...




What are you talking about? the currently depicted monk IS obviously female. |||Quote:








Can someone make a beard-less Monk?

(My Photoshop is dead..)




There is no way to photoshop that monster away. Tried a few times, but nothing human(oid) remains.

And to remain in the style of this thread:

When the monk does push ups, he isn't pushing himself up, he's pushing Sanctuary down.

I don't like beards. Hope the female monk won't have one.|||I think this guy was their inspiration for the Monk:

http://mrldust.files.wordpress.com/2...or-of-cool.jpg|||The problem as I see it is this.

1) He meticulously shaves his head, chest, arms and even pits.

2) The beard is not carefully cut or trimmed at all BUT it's trimmed at least a little but very "unmeticulous".

So why the two extremes, it makes no sense.

It almost looks like he's just been on the road a long time but had to cut gum out of the mustache part but at the SAME TIME spend hours shaving everything else.

I like beards and everything but I think the way it's presented is a little weird.|||Quote:








The problem as I see it is this.

1) He meticulously shaves his head, chest, arms and even pits.

2) The beard is not carefully cut or trimmed at all BUT it's trimmed at least a little but very "unmeticulous".

So why the two extremes, it makes no sense.

It almost looks like he's just been on the road a long time but had to cut gum out of the mustache part but at the SAME TIME spend hours shaving everything else.



I like beards and everything but I think the way it's presented is a little weird.




I just tell myself it's part of his religion(and it could be).|||Quote:








I just tell myself it's part of his religion(and it could be).




Still,have to make a sense,the monks let the beard grow to be less sensual as possible;but I think we are too picky about all this (is this the right word?)|||Quote:








Still,have to make a sense,the monks let the beard grow to be less sensual as possible;but I think we are too picky about all this (is this the right word?)




What else are we going to talk about for the next year if not beards?|||Quote:








I was going to tell not all the monks are bald and shaved but only budhists;then I realised that the concept of a FIGHTING monk is indeed taken from the budhists fighter monks.

Whith his bear he most look like a chinesse martial fighter then a monk.

Blizzard,take off the monk's bear and give to the barbarian




Well, it's a monk taken from a Chinese Martial Fighter novel, simple as that. There are more than plenty of those running around.

No comments:

Post a Comment