Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Next Class -Monk - Page 3

Ah, another throwback to DnD's (and probably way older myths) stuff. Exploding Palm seems a lot like Quivering Palm. Except it explodes bodies. Rofl.|||Quote:








They have 5 skills up on the official site with vids: http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/characters/monk.xml

Crippling Wave - A bit like Whirl wind, but he's standing still swiping away at his enemies.

Impenetrable Defense - Reflect enemy missiles back at them.

Exploding Palm - Boomshakalakaboom!

Seven-Sided Strike - Sort of blinks around the screen hitting everything as it seems.

Way of the Hundred Fists - Charge with a punch!

Seems promising.




i saw wohoo. true killing machine, me play now plz?|||Pretty cool stuff. I like that they turned away from the monk stereotypes and made him an Orthodox/Russian/bad ***-esque holy warrior. Definitely works for me. Although I probably won't be playing him. At least not as a first choice.|||Quote:








I just wanted a knight like char where i can play with good armor, sword and shield. MEh, but i will play the monk for sure. I never like the barbarian




You and me.|||Quote:








You and me.




Don't worry, there will be an expansion in about oh.. 3 years. :P

I would have liked to have seen that as well, but I like the announced classes well enough to keep me going until I get my paly back. |||Quote:








Convenient. It exorcises the Paladin routine out of Diablo, prevents the more obnoxious incarnations of the Monk, and combines Assassin/Paladin (agile holy warrior) into one class.

Disappointing that it wasn't an archer announcement, but this is pleasing as it is.




I'm hoping the next class will be a "Ranger" type class, good with bows, pets and swords. A light-armored warrior would be a nice change of pace from what they have up so far, as much as I might have wanted a sword-wielding magic user. Or a "Dark Knight" kind of character, with curses, armor and something to set it apart.

I'm pretty disappointed over-all with the choice of classes so far. There's nothing here that seems "new" so to speak. "The only returning class is the Barbarian...except for these others who are almost the same as old equivalents anyway..." I guess this is the way to ease returning players into the game. I would have hoped that they would have many more classes then... ah well. It's a way for Activis...I mean Blizzard to milk the expansions.|||Dude he has the Akuma Prayer Beads. Now all he needs is the Shun Goku Satsu.|||Am I the only one to dislike the trailer? I thought the video was sorta cheesy and it didn't really resemble the Diabolic art-style at all.

As mentioned before, the monk literally fights like a Dragonball Z character.|||A little disappointing to me. None of the characters have a wow factor to them(and I do not mean Warcraft). Hopefully Blizz will deliver with the 5th class, the Monk just doesn't do it for me.|||What do you need them to be able to do lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment