Wednesday, April 18, 2012

You will FEAR the beard!!

A post to salivate over the mind-blowing revelation that is the monk!

I cannot wait to blindside enemies with 7 sided strike. Even in PvP .. How sick would that be?

I love his attitude, lore, costume, fighting stlye, voice, and ofcourse, that magnificent beard!

What caught your attention the most about the monk?|||I liked how it seemed like you're playing a fighter with the monk. More about strategy and timing rather than spamming and brute force AoE attacks.|||The Monk is THE EPITOME OF MANLINESS. No Exceptons !!!!!

Weather offering alms to the poor or being a beacon of divine justice & inspiration. He gets the job done no questions asked. Never ceasing, Never Yielding until the task is completed/ Demon is "pizza".

Well now that's out of the way i'd like to put my 2 cents worth:-

This is exactly what the RPG genre needed. A No-Holds-Bar'd take on the holy warrior job class. I have seen a lot of people saying the following, "I want a full plate wearing, Sword & Bord, Hack & Slashing type o'guy". I for one am looking forward to puree'ing some demon with this badboy. If i want a knoght in shining armor i'll stick with D2LoD.

(p.s my bet for the 5th job class is a ranger type guy with elemental specialization in lighting & ice)|||This is my fav sub forum second only to the sin



Monk for the WIN|||Quote:








What caught your attention the most about the monk?




The fact that there was no bow slung over his shoulder. But anyway, carry on.|||The giant Akuma-style prayer beads. There damn well better be a Tier 5 Raging Demon too|||He's rock hard!

|||haha .. Awesome!|||He's not wearing a dress.|||He's got a cool beard, and beats people with his fists. Everyone else usually uses weapons and magic. He's kinda a cool mix of paladin and assasin the way I see it. Anyone else looking foward to roundhouse kicks and Chuck Norris references when they play?

No comments:

Post a Comment