Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Next Class -Monk - Page 5

Quote:








Also, there were some really nice cosplays at the con. I don't think I saw a single bad one at all.




And here I closed the stream before the contests.|||I think this is the class for me.





My only gripe is that the monk has been suggested much too often on these boards. I expected something a tad more unpredictable.|||Quote:








I think this is the class for me.





My only gripe is that the monk has been suggested much too often on these boards. I expected something a tad more unpredictable.




The monk was in Hellfire and it was quite popular and fitted really well in D1, so perhaps that is the reason why it was suggested often and peepz want it in D3. And their dreams came true.|||awesomeness!!! Looking forward to see more information!|||Well, at least they finally announced something. Overall, I'm still waiting for my kind of class. I want heavy armor and the ability to wield a shield, sadly the monk doesn't give that to me. Oh well, I also want an archer type of class, but thats expected to come up next, right? Just one more class to announce. Well, maybe more if you count the expansion, but that probably won't be until 2011.



Best bet is that the Necromancer and Paladin or Warrior return for the hinted expansion. Who knows, there will be at least two classes though, but they could decide to put more in this time. I just suggest the Necromancer and Paladin/Warrior to be the most likely to return because of their popularity.|||If you guys have anymore questions about Blizzcon, don't be afraid to ask. I've got a few hours to spend.|||Quote:








If you guys have anymore questions about Blizzcon, don't be afraid to ask. I've got a few hours to spend.




I don't know what to ask. I guess I can ask if this is all we will see for Diablo 3 from the Blizzcon? Should I expect anymore announcements tomorrow?|||Quote:








Well, at least they finally announced something. Overall, I'm still waiting for my kind of class. I want heavy armor and the ability to wield a shield




Sounds like a Barb to me lol.

MysticDragon,

Did the Monk use mana? Jay Wilson seemed to hint that they want all the classes to use something different. But considering they didn't say anything I assume he uses mana as well.|||Quote:








Sounds like a Barb to me lol.

MysticDragon,

Did the Monk use mana? Jay Wilson seemed to hint that they want all the classes to use something different. But considering they didn't say anything I assume he uses mana as well.




I didn't get to play it, but I'm pretty sure it had a blue orb that is the same for the Witch Doctor and the Wizard. I'm assuming yes, but I will confirm for sure tomorrow.|||Quote:








I don't know what to ask. I guess I can ask if this is all we will see for Diablo 3 from the Blizzcon? Should I expect anymore announcements tomorrow?




There's still the Diablo 3 Q&A tomorrow so we might get some of our questions answered. There's more to the Diablo world that was explained today like the monsters, but I can't remember too much about it. I'm sure someone will post about it in the news / wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment