Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Next Class -Monk - Page 9

Reminds me of Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender, which I definately don't watch because it's a kid's show.

I was looking forward to playing the Witch Doctor first, but I might have to try out the Monk instead.|||This will be my first character to play with. Bar none. I am super-amped for the style that seems to go into playing the Monk. I am hoping it will be a more fluid approach to what the martial arts assassin aspired to be. From the vids, I get the feeling that the monk will be more like a fighting game, a la soul caliber/virtua fighter. Also, IIRC, there was a quote to this affect from one of the devs. By far the most intriguing character so far, for me. I'm really excited to see how the multistrike rune will affect 7SS! 35SS?!?! Epic! Also, assuming some more releases regarding skills, I am going to try to take him through weaponless. From what I gather from the released info thus far, combined with how I hope the character will develop, this should be possible. Woohoo!

me= all at the same time.

-d|||Quote:








Reminds me of Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender, which I definately don't watch because it's a kid's show.

I was looking forward to playing the Witch Doctor first, but I might have to try out the Monk instead.




Don't let it being a kid's show fool you; it's awesome. For instance, my boss' kids were watching, and he humored them and sat down to watch. He's now iso all the seasons on disc.



Even some pics of the monk remind me of the head tattoo. I know he has the 2 dots, but sometimes either shadow or something makes me think of an arrow :P

No comments:

Post a Comment