Friday, April 13, 2012

Monk, D3's Assassin? - Page 4

[:1]Even blunt attacks (kicks) did well



I hope we get a staff like ribcracker : O|||Quote:




The monk is blizz answer to what the martial sin could do in lod.




True. But truer yet, what she couldn't do! lol!

Which brings me to my next point:


Quote:




..the monk from sin transition won't be so bad. The sin didn't get to be the MA master she should have, but d3 will pull it off this time




I felt the same way and absolutely agree with you; I've always been an avid assassin fan and I know they're gonna do the charge system justice this time around. Judging by just videos, it looks to be about 100-times improved, and even PvP-friendly! But alas, we have not played it and shall see.

Also:


Quote:




I hope we get a staff like ribcracker : O




I bet we will. I reckon they'll even call it something along the lines of "ribcracker" too! Good call though, Sass, I feel like it's highly likely.|||NO WAY...assassin is actually a form of ninja...using traps and other cheap methods to kill...Monk is what a shaolin monk is, holy and impenetrable , while assassin is squishy. I think this video would give a good idea what monk should be....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qHL2PSpecI.|||The shaolin stuff is fitting, i want to name mine "BruceLee"|||Quote:








NO WAY...assassin is actually a form of ninja...using traps and other cheap methods to kill...Monk is what a shaolin monk is, holy and impenetrable , while assassin is squishy. I think this video would give a good idea what monk should be....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qHL2PSpecI.




Monks and Ninjas both use "Martial Arts" in our world, why couldn't they in Sanctuary?

Of course Monks are not the equivalence to Assassins, they have a much more "hands on" mentality rather than "kill by any means necessary". |||I think it might also have a shadow disciple-like thing. On the official site, the thing in the monk says something that it is like a divine disciple thing.|||Monk, D3's Assassin?

Yep, minus the traps is my guess ( and the minion )|||Quote:








NO WAY...assassin is actually a form of ninja...using traps and other cheap methods to kill...Monk is what a shaolin monk is, holy and impenetrable , while assassin is squishy. I think this video would give a good idea what monk should be....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qHL2PSpecI.




Hehe, the dude breaking a stick on his head at 1:06 looks like a Diablo III monk.

No comments:

Post a Comment