Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Is monk that special Charecter?

Ok this was a shocker to me, i swear we would have got the ranged classed anounce leaving the 5th class to be up in the air, but just to prove me wrong ( i know not just me ) blizzard throws a left hook.

I was wondering though, do you think the Monk is the charecter Blizzard said they did not have a model for it yet? or is the remaining class there big suprise? What do you think!|||I think he kinda looks similar to the archivist, who I always thought looked like cain. I suppose touching up and youth..ing....him would count as a temp placeholder :P|||you know you might have a point. The way the Monk fights would make place holder art just wrong.|||I think you are right, it somehow does not seem to fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment