Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Monk just looks like...



I know they said they tried to be original and all but I just don't know. I just see an Orc lookalike.

Honestly, I'm not really a fan of the monk's look either. They already have one character with a long scruffy beard (bard) usually that's the maximum amount of scruffy beard characters in a game especially when there's only 5.

Also the witch doctor has a little goatee as well. Does the dev team just have a love for all things bearded?|||D2 had a bearded axe.|||he looks like the Avatar, from the cartoons

|||Be glad he doesn't look like this:

|||nothing wrong with beards!|||Lok'tar ogar!

Hehe. But no really. I suppose they'll add the ability to customize even that. Choose from different heads, et cetera.

...Atleast I hope so.|||Quote:








Be glad he doesn't look like this:






haha i actually LOL-ed in real life.|||Quote:








Lok'tar ogar!

Hehe. But no really. I suppose they'll add the ability to customize even that. Choose from different heads, et cetera.

...Atleast I hope so.




Shmobu?



diso bald ring hair head XD|||Also look like Krillin form Dragonball Z



He's like a Krillin / Avatar mixture, but older with a beard.. |||I think my final call is Dhalsim + Zangief wearing Avatar clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment