Thursday, April 12, 2012

What will you name your Monk? - Page 2

[:1]Something Russian/eastern European. Grigori, Emil, Yuri, Aleksander, Garen, Sarkis, etc.|||Well first off i see the the obvious choice of Chuck Norris taken right of the bat. After that its any ones guess. Personally im gonna call mine Beard'd Cookies.|||Quote:








Every forum has one of these threads I think, so I'll start one for the Monks!

I think martial art names will be popular, so I'm blatantly going to try and bag Chuck Norris.

I can think of more but I'll let you guys have some fun with names first




you got competition buddy thats what i want to name mine seeing he has a beard and all. where do you think all those extra fist are hiding for that 1,000 fist move he has, rumor was they used chuck norris to help in designing the charecter.|||Lu-tze, after the monk of time in Terry Prattchet's book "Thief of time" |||Twoflower, if you really want to bring fear to your enemies, you have to make a female monk named Mrs Cake.|||Screw fancy names, mine will be called KickYoA**|||Just like someone already stated, telling people your name is kinda risky ;p. Honestly the name and looks of the character take me the most time, sometimes upwards of 2 hours to get everything exactly how I want it. The name is usually the longest, but once I find the name I want I am happy forever.|||David Keriden would be good or Qua Chan Kang from Kung Fu Series or kill bill|||Quote:








David Keriden would be good or Qua Chan Kang from Kung Fu Series or kill bill




"David Carradine" would probably be even better.

I'm going with Art, after Art Monk, one of the greatest receivers of all time.|||Exploding Grasshopper

No comments:

Post a Comment