Thursday, April 12, 2012

What will you name your Monk? - Page 3

[:1]Adrian Monk.|||Bruce Lee.

I kid, I kid. I thought Karamazov would be neat, but Ingmar sounds good for some reason. The name will probably be much different once I get my copy anyway, since I go for far-fetched names typically related to my character's build.|||Quote:








Bruce Lee.

I kid, I kid. I thought Karamazov would be neat, but Ingmar sounds good for some reason. The name will probably be much different once I get my copy anyway, since I go for far-fetched names typically related to my character's build.




You'd better kid.



Cuz it'll be Rock Lee.





|||Master_Killer

Don't steal it!|||Zhao Quan

gahffhfdhdhhagd|||Ryuken. Simple as that. ^_^|||I've got my own on reserve but I'll give you some freebies:

cueball

santa

I know, lame, but my reserved ones are great! I'm sure you'll all kick yourselves when you see them online, given that diablo 3 ever comes out |||GaussLee

10chars|||Karl Marx

On account of the huge beard.|||Dalai Lama woohoo



-Kinky

No comments:

Post a Comment