Thursday, April 12, 2012

What are you excited for? - Page 2

[:1]I can't wait to see how all the different combo skills interact at higher levels, like to see what set of combos are going to be the most effective in different situations.|||Quote:








I can't wait to see how all the different combo skills interact at higher levels, like to see what set of combos are going to be the most effective in different situations.




This.

Lets say there are 10 solid combo skills for the monk. Now before I go further you need to know I can't do the math I'm about to talk about lol.

10 Combo Skills

3 'Levels' of each Combo

6 Runestone Effects (including un-runed)

So there are going to be a LOT of possible combo-combos to work out, which is what intrigues me the most.|||I'm exited for the monk in general. I've only recently starting looking into D3 again since its announcement, and am very glad to see a character with such speed potential. My favorite skills in D2 were zeal and frenzy. Frenzy more so than zeal. I am ready to building and experimenting with this speed-freak.|||I think the Monk stands out compared to the other characters because of the added 'complexity' of combos.

Having to think what my next skill to use with the combos stacking up is going to be so fun compared to the constant cleave-leap or whatnot the other characters will be all about.|||I'm excited, and a little anxious, to see how the Monk holds up in PvP. His combo's remind me too much of the Assassin martial arts skills and we all know how those turned out in pvp...|||Hitting stuff with my giant bell. The female monks legs.|||I’m excited for the story to be honest I want to know were the old heroes went and how the new heroes will end up I can’t wait to read all the lore books or try and find them all at least.

I am very excited to play as the monk my favorite class from d2 was paladin but I have always been a monk kind of person when it was an option that’s what I would play.

I’m excited to try every rune/skill combination I can think of and how much fun it will be to just kill everything in sight and level my artisans and get all the sweet loot I can kill for, and I’m intrigued by inferno to say the least I want to test my metal and go toe to toe with anything and everything challenging it will have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment