Thursday, April 12, 2012

Monks skills with runes? - Page 3

[:1]Quote:








I hate Seven Sided Strike skill I would never add points to it simply because this skill makes the monk to strong and I hate my character being so powerfull.It just makes the character feel more like a fighting game hero who doesn't get hits and neve can be attacked.Besdies I don't reallly see rune versions for this skill.






I think that's the idea behind the skill. For a generous amount of spirit, you get that untouchable destruction mode for a brief moment. I imagine the cost will be fairly high so it wont be a main attack or anything. Only if you could spam it would it be overpowered. And the runes could spiff this skill up really interestingly. We just need to understand more about it.




Quote:








Anyway, the point of building Spirit is to use it with powerful attacks. The chargeups debuff, and the "finishers" are the kill power.






Exactly...you could just rely on combos...but theyre nowhere near as powerful as finishers, just more convenient and faster. Even runed combos probably wont overpower signature skills. Plus if you only use combos then that spirit being build is going to waste, might as well use it for something.|||I would love to see a Crimson rune make the AoE hits in Sweeping Wind add a fire DoT to all the enemies you swipe with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment