Thursday, April 12, 2012

Diablo III Lacks Run/Walk - Page 3

[:1]Yeah, running aimlessly in D II can hurt you, especially if your a Necro. Also, being able to walk around is a huge suspense builder IMO.|||Brave Sir Robin...|||Hmmm yes you probably are the only one concerned about the run/walk feature. What a waste of a perfectly good key I can use for something else more useful to my gaming experience.|||agreed, set walking speed ftw|||Stamina in Diablo 2 was useless.|||Run/walk is rather ridiculous so I'm glad its out.|||Like others i hope they have a toggle for run/walk if only for cosmetic reasons. But personally I find the mechanics of running vs. walking in D2 annoying.|||No stamina ftw!|||IMO the existence of run/walk toggle always seemed utterly pointless to me in d2 just as it does in every other game.

No one ever walks. Takes too long.|||Quote:








IMO the existence of run/walk toggle always seemed utterly pointless to me in d2 just as it does in every other game.

No one ever walks. Takes too long.




Exactly.

Amazing that there are people masochistic enough to enjoy stopping every 10 seconds because stamina ran out (in early levels). no offense. Walk/Run was retarded and I'm glad it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment