Thursday, April 12, 2012

Monk = Support character? - Page 2

[:1]Supporting ability doesn't means that the class is simply a support character...

For all that's fair, even a D2 barb could be considered a Support character by that logic due to good ol' warcries...

Every character must have a bit of supporting, or the whole idea of Co-op would be just useless... So I don't see this as a problem |||Quote:








hell naw...just cause he has heal skills doesn't make him a support char. d2 paladin had heal skills and plenty of party support auras and barbs had party support warcries but they both pwned pvp and pvm by themselves.




agreed with this post|||thats like telling a chant sorc to chant me and then sit there and shut up.|||The monk was easily my favorite from the Blizzcon '10 demo. From all the classes I played I felt like the Monk's resource system was the most polished, besides the WD of course mana is mana is mana. Even at just 3 spirit/hit it adds up fast, didn't feel limited at all but was still balanced. With how it played out I couldn't just spam the big attacks but I was able to use them on a consistent basis, it felt like I could use the dmg/healing aoe almost every pack and I could save it up if needed for the big packs (ie the jailer) and when I did those group just melted.|||Quote:








Supporting ability doesn't means that the class is simply a support character...

For all that's fair, even a D2 barb could be considered a Support character by that logic due to good ol' warcries...

Every character must have a bit of supporting, or the whole idea of Co-op would be just useless... So I don't see this as a problem




This! Blizzard is putting a major emphasis on co-op play, so obviously every class will have abilities that are designed to benefit others.

No comments:

Post a Comment